NFS Technology Group successfully linked up with Building Futures Group (BFG) to deliver a top-quality networking event, inspiring a lively debate around the workplace of the future.
The event was held at the iconic Leadenhall Building in the heart of London, home of AON, who has now successfully taken the journey with NFS to create a space designed for a new flexible working environment.
NFS and BFG welcomed professionals from a wide sector audience, including facilities management and real estate to discuss best practice ideas in hospitality and workplace management.
Says Luis de Souza, CEO of NFS Technology Group: “The move to agile working is for many a journey with challenges along the way. This is taking place at a time when the consumer world is also changing rapidly, in areas like payments, on line ordering and customer loyalty programmes.
“The event was an exclusive opportunity for us, together with BFG, to explore, present and discuss the issues, using our high profile client AON as an exclusive example, including the adoption of mobile technology, flexible working and the experiences of the multigenerational workforce alongside new trends in activity based working.
“Feedback suggests our presentations provided practical perspectives to help Facilities Managers lead the journey into the new workplace as well as best practice ideas in hospitality management, used by leading hotels and restaurant operators.”
If You Missed the Event, Key Takeaways Highlighted When Making the Journey from a Fixed Working Environment to a More Flexible Use of Space, Included:
- Taking the time to understand current space utilisation, including popular and unpopular areas to enable better use of all available space
- Reconciling booked space with space actually used for meetings. If there is a large discrepancy, then meetings rooms can be reconfigured to reflect demand
- Working with the staff team to explain why changes are occurring, to ensure they do not feel threatened by the new office culture
- Creating a workspace that is more of a hub or meeting point to encourage sharing of ideas to solve challenges and work more creatively
- Integrating technology that is easy to implement and simple to use to encourage staff to engage and book and cancel desk, meeting or space as and when required from any mobile, tablet and desktop device.
For more information on creating more agile workplace solutions from NFS Technology Group, please visit www.nfs-hospitality.com.