Hotel Management Software
Hotel Management Reporting
roomMaster hotel management reporting software helps hotel managers do their job more effectively by putting comprehensive information at their fingertips via internet or smartphone.
The Easy-to-use Solution Has over 130 Reports as Standard:
- Daily summaries of rooms sold/occupied and room revenue
- Daily sales reports
- Revenue forecasts
- Guests, deposit and city ledger reports
- Group reports
- Manager’s daily performance report
- Occupancy forecast
- Housekeeping reports
- Reports on market segments, source of business
- Travel agency commission reports
- Charts and graphs
- Ad hoc reports whenever you need them
- Daily financial reporting
Benefits of our reporting software
- Running any hotel is a complex business composed of many different elements, and it can be difficult to keep track of all operations without the support of the right hotel management software.
- roomMaster hotel management reporting software is set up to provide comprehensive reports in all areas where it’s important that you have clear visibility. The software comes complete with more than 130 types of report as standard, but it’s also easy and intuitive to create customised reports that are particular to your business.
- By compiling real-time data and presenting it in an easy-to-view and understand format, roomMaster reporting software makes it easy to get a clear understanding of how every element of your hotel business is doing.
- It means you can make swift decisions where necessary – and because they are supported by genuine data, you can have confidence that they are right decisions to make; no guesswork is involved.
- What’s more, with roomMaster you can share your reports with key staff, and take advantage of forecasts and market knowledge to make robust plans for the future.
“The support we have had from NFS has been tremendous, both during the installation and after. I’m really pleased I recommended roomMaster. It has made life so much easier for me, freed up time for other duties and enabled me to give more attention to our guests. ”
Marie Glanville , Receptionist, Gunton Arms
“We highly rate both the quality of the product and its reliability. We also appreciate the 24/7 back-up and the confidence of knowing that we will always receive a call back within a matter of minutes. That kind of service is invaluable.”
Sabina Flaherty, Front Office Manager, Renvyle House
“roomMaster is quick, efficient and accurate, with many applications and reports that help us run our business. It works very well in-house and for online bookings, saving time and hassle.”
Martin Simpson, Joint Co-Director, Micasa Aparthotel
“I’ve managed a number of hotels over the past eight years, and have installed roomMaster in all of them. It serves its purpose completely, and yet is flexible enough to adapt to different and individual properties. It has always suited my needs perfectly.”
Peter Farquhar,General Manager, Forbury Hotel
“The software is absolutely essential for our business. It runs faultlessly and reduces labour time, allowing staff more time for guests – something we pride ourselves on. ”
Ben Genese, Manager, Tufted Duck