hot desk booking software
Hot Desk Booking Software
Many organisations have developed agile working and technology policies that encourage their staff to work where they can be most effective and to promote work/ life balance.
As an enabler of this, NFS have developed an end to end hot desk booking system for the desk booking from checking availability to booking a desk and check in/out. Desk booking can now be accessed from our QuickBook mobile solution for true flexibility. In addition, we also provide sensor technology that integrates with the desk booking software and measures desk usage – it’s a total solution.
We have implemented our desk booking system for many clients, including a large NHS trust. Find out more about the benefits of desk booking solutions in our white paper: The Hidden Costs of Wasted Space.
Rendezvous desk booking software delivers:
No wasted time searching for a place to work – use the hot desk booking app before you arrive
The desk booking system means teams can choose the best location to work together
The hot desk booking software automatically frees up unused desk space according to your own business rules
Better decision making
Sensor technology integrates with desk booking solutions so FMs can make informed space decisions
The benefits of Rendezvous hot desk booking software
- Seamless integration with Outlook saves times as you can book a hot desk straight from Outlook without having to interrupt your workflow while automatically updating your calendar.
- Mobile desk booking through our QuickBook solution ensures that you are more productive as no time is wasted scrambling for a workspace – book ahead of time with the hot desk booking app
- Works across many platforms – the solution supports whichever device you choose to use whether an iOS or Android device or a Windows PC
- Lower operating costs by enabling you to measure and thus optimise your desk utilisation. Our desk booking systems also reduce” no shows” which are a significant real estate cost
- Integration with industry-leading utilisation sensors to enable effective space management
- Ease of use – as well as mobile devices, the solution supports self-service kiosks and room panels, such as Qubi, to enable fast booking of desk on the fly.
Yes, by using a workspace management system such as Rendezvous – you can locate and book the desk or meeting room you require via an app on your phone, checking in with a QR code.
Workspace scheduling technology is best for agile workers – you can locate and book the desk or meeting room you require via an app on your phone, checking in with a QR code.
With workspace scheduling technology such as Rendezvous by NFS they can locate and book the desk or meeting room they require via an app on their phone, checking in with a QR code once they arrive in the office.
Agile workers can use workspace scheduling technology such as Rendezvous by NFS to locate and book the desk they need via an app on their phone. Unclaimed desks are automatically released back into availability.
Workspace booking technology such as Rendezvous Workspace by NFS provides booking capabilities via an app, and provides useful reports into actual workspace and desk utilisation.