The Rendezvous Management Reporting Suite
With real estate typically the second largest cost to any business, you cannot afford to base decisions on assumptions or guess work. Rendezvous Workspace meeting room management software incorporates Microsoft Reporting Services and delivers the most comprehensive set of reports available. In addition, our sensor technology provides a wealth of accurate usage data so you can make informed decisions.
As the reports are powerful and easy to generate, the task of analysing room utilisation, resource usage and other key metrics is made simple.
The Rendezvous Management Reporting Suite Delivers:
An Intuitive DASHBOARD
Get an instant graphical view of data
Make informed decisions supported by data
EASY EXPORT of DATA
In one click to Microsoft Excel
Generate and email frequently needed reports automatically
See your business end to end
Use data to drive efficiencies and productivity
Benefits of using Rendezvous’ reporting suite
- Real estate is a constantly-escalating cost for many businesses – and it never makes good sense to have workspace standing empty
- As a result, many successful organisations are repurposing their workspace to be more appropriate to an agile workforce that needs more places to collaborate, with both formal and informal meeting areas to encourage the sharing of ideas
- But that can make planning the utilisation of your workspace more tricky – which is where Rendezvous meeting room booking management software comes in
- Because it captures data from all of your organisation’s meeting rooms and workspaces, the software creates comprehensive reports that give you a clear end-to-end view of how your organisation is using its space
- That means you are able to make quick yet well-informed decisions, supported by statistics, to plan your workspace as it continues to develop
- It all adds up to efficiency and a great working environment where staff have all the facilities they need to do their job well, boosting productivity and enhancing job satisfaction and staff retention.