Loyalty programmes make sense in so many ways for your restaurant – but because your business is highly individual, when it comes to choosing a programme, it’s never one size fits all.
3 benefits of restaurant loyalty programmes
- They deliver financial returns by encouraging guests to make return visits and spend more
- They capture customer data that helps you target marketing and offers better
- Customer engagement increases because your guests feel you know and care about them.
A huge range of loyalty programmes is available, and it can be tricky to choose. So keep these factors in mind when making a decision:
• Which programme will sit well with your clientele and compel them?
• What’s the best programme to align with the concept of your restaurant, and the brand you have built?
• Which programme will be practical for your staff to implement?
• Which one will help you achieve the financial goals you have for your business?
Your loyalty programme should work hand in hand with your restaurant epos system, so good integration is a key factor. The restaurant management system combined with great customer engagement helps you provide the excellent customer experience that brings guests back again and again.
So where do you start? Download our new guide and discover:
• What types of loyalty programmes are available
• How ‘layered’ loyalty programmes could help you
• How to create your own loyalty programme – a 5-step guide
Fill in the scorecard – and discover which type of loyalty programme is best for you
In our new guide, you can take the first steps to engaging better with your customers – fill in a scorecard using programme descriptions and evaluation criteria to start building your own customised loyalty programme.
Or you can use our programme evaluation scorecard to rate loyalty programmes and find the best fit with your restaurants.
Check out the guide today – it’s the easy way to begin your journey to better customer engagement and financial returns.