We are looking for someone with a professional qualification in accounting and a minimum of 10 years PQE to manage our accounts, administration and HR function.
The successful candidate will be an all-rounder with a “can do” attitude, happy to take on much more than purely financial tasks.
Experience of using Sage Line 50 preferable.
Direct reports are 2 financial and 2 administrative staff.
Summary of Responsibilities, though not an exhaustive list:
- Preparation and presentation of departmental monthly management accounts.
- Control of US operation and accounts preparation.
- Preparation of group annual accounts and year end schedules and liaison with auditors.
- Budget/Forecast preparation and variance to performance analysis.
- Daily cash management and cash flow forecast preparation and management.
- Group VAT returns and reconciliation including EC Sales returns
- Forex management to minimise exposure
- Bank & Cash Reconciliation
- Recruitment and induction
- Company Secretarial duties
- Credit Control involvement in larger nationwide accounts.