Join the growing team at NFS
As an expanding company, we are always recruiting to fill positions that help us server our clients better. NFS offer career opportunities and fast-paced, exciting environment within multiple exciting industries. Please view our current open positions and enquire for more details.
EPOS Hardware Service Engineer
Do you love all things tech in the retail or hospitality industry? Would you like to join our team of talented Hardware Service Engineers?
We are a global software company with our HQ in Widford, Hertfordshire, providing innovative booking system technology for the hospitality, workplace and venues industries. Our client base is
growing at a pace, and we need you to play a key role in our hospitality team.
What we need you to do
Your main role will be to install hardware including system updates, networking and software rebuilds.
You will also get involved in hardware stock control and inventory, our RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) process, server and till staging and replacing components. As well as helping to keep our benches tidy and organised.
But that’s not all, you will also need to carry out hardware installations on and off site at our customers premises, which could be anywhere in the UK.
What we need from you
- Experience of working with Windows 10/11
- A working knowledge of PC’s
- A working knowledge of tills and operating systems
- A working knowledge of basic networking, protocols and peripheral accessories.
- Able to operate tools and components
- Able to drive and have a full UK driving licence
- Have a great customer service attitude
- Experience of supporting a diverse range of customers
- Great communication skills, particularly experience of customer interaction
- Previous retail or hospitality EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) experience is highly desirable
- A commitment to being a terrific team player
- A savvy tech mindset, energy, passion and a great attitude towards hard work
What you get in return
We will provide all the training you need to fully carry out your role, what’s more important to us is that you have the drive to succeed, care about the work you do and prepared to deliver a first-class service to our customers.
Once fully trained, there will an opportunity to develop within your role and take on new responsibilities.
Initial starting salary is £20k per annum, but we are happy to consider a higher salary if you have the right experience and capabilities. We also offer 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
EPOS / IT support technician
Apply to IT Support Technician jobs now hiring on NFS. We offer a stable environment, benefits, and commit to excellence.
Full time office based position
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with IT equipment (Windows environment, networking, hardware and software installations)
- Strong English language skills (written and spoken)
- Customer service experience
- Must be available for Out of hours support
- Commutable to Hertford
- Working knowledge of EPOS software and hardware
- Lives in Hertfordshire area
Senior Corporate Sales Executive
NFS is urgently seeking senior business development staff with experience in the corporate meetings market. The candidate will have a proven track record in a business development role,
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone is capable of developing business with major blue chip clients at a senior level. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with experience in solution selling at the highest level and who has a proactive and dynamic approach.
We offer an attractive base salary with excellent commission structure. Apply today.
NFS are seeking both junior and senior helpdesk staff. Experience of working in hospitality is highly beneficial as well as technology experience and great communication skills.
NFS has a high profile client base in the hospitality and meeting areas. Our Helpdesk team provide operational as well as technical support, and to maintain our very high service levels we are looking for outstanding staff with knowledge of the restaurant or meeting venue business, combining a strong IT background with industry operations knowledge.
You will be expected to deal with a range of client software and hardware issues and be working with a professional and friendly team, delivering 24/7 support services. The position will be based at the NFS Head Office in Hertford.
Senior Client Services Manager
To help us maintain our high levels of customer service to our clients, we are looking to appoint a positive attitude senior Client Services Manager.
The individual will have a background in hospitality, have worked in implementation or project management and have strong communications and client relationship building skills.
If you are a strong relationship builder with a positive attitude, who is target driven and has a consultative approach then we would love to hear from you. In return we offer a great salary with excellent career progression.