Do you love all things tech in the retail or hospitality industry? Would you like to join our team of talented Hardware Service Engineers?
We are a global software company with our HQ in Widford, Hertfordshire, providing innovative booking system technology for the hospitality, workplace and venues industries. Our client base is
growing at a pace, and we need you to play a key role in our hospitality team.
What we need you to do
Your main role will be to install hardware including system updates, networking and software rebuilds.
You will also get involved in hardware stock control and inventory, our RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) process, server and till staging and replacing components. As well as helping to keep our benches tidy and organised.
But that’s not all, you will also need to carry out hardware installations on and off site at our customers premises, which could be anywhere in the UK.
What we need from you
- Experience of working with Windows 10/11
- A working knowledge of PC’s
- A working knowledge of tills and operating systems
- A working knowledge of basic networking, protocols and peripheral accessories.
- Able to operate tools and components
- Able to drive and have a full UK driving licence
- Have a great customer service attitude
- Experience of supporting a diverse range of customers
- Great communication skills, particularly experience of customer interaction
- Previous retail or hospitality EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) experience is highly desirable
- A commitment to being a terrific team player
- A savvy tech mindset, energy, passion and a great attitude towards hard work
What you get in return
We will provide all the training you need to fully carry out your role, what’s more important to us is that you have the drive to succeed, care about the work you do and prepared to deliver a first-class service to our customers.
Once fully trained, there will an opportunity to develop within your role and take on new responsibilities.
Initial starting salary is £20k per annum, but we are happy to consider a higher salary if you have the right experience and capabilities. We also offer 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.