When you use loyalty data to create targeted promotions, it gives your restaurant the power to drive guest visits at specific times, increase spending, and boost the number of people joining the programme.
But are you using the right promotions at the right time?
Our new guide, compiled with information from NFS’ world-leading customer engagement partner Paytronix, reveals how to work out the returns you are likely to get from different loyalty promotions.
• Birthday benefits
• Double points
• Win-back campaigns
• Instant win
• Visit challenges
• Limited time offers and menu promotions
And from double points to instant wins and everything in between, the metrics will show you whether your promotions could work harder to bring benefits to your business.
In our guide to getting real results for loyalty programmes, you’ll discover:
• What promotions are best for different marketing challenges
• Which promotions offers are most likely to be redeemed
• Which produce the best results in spending uplift
• How to work out ‘net of reward’ – and why that’s important
Your loyalty programme will work hand in hand with your restaurant epos system to strengthen customer engagement because the data they capture gives you an insight into their behaviours. It all adds up to better customer service and that personal touch most guest value.
5 key tips for bolstering promotion results
Follow these tips to give your promotions the greatest chance of success:
- Plan ahead – put them on your marketing calendar
- Create guest segments – bear in mind the behaviour you want your promotion to affect and group customers together
- Develop relevant offers and messages – that will suit the segments
- Schedule messages – so they drop at the best time to gain attention
- Use the right channel – could be email, website, SMS, social media.
Get the free guide – it’s packed with tips and useful information
11 messages you should use to get the best customer engagement