Restaurant Cash Control Software
In hospitality, keeping a tight rein on your cash is imperative. By working with leading stock control software providers, we help you keep track of your cash right from the customer payment up to when it’s deposited in your bank.
Complete the form today to secure your opportunity to arrange a short demonstration of the benefits of our Stock control software for restaurants
Restaurant Cash Control Software Delivers:
View cashier transactions and track all pay outs, comps and vouchers
Set up reports and alerts in the cash reporting software to react swiftly to any large cash variances
Track cash movement in the outlet and at the bank with a user audit trail and bank reconciliation
Cash received is posted automatically to your final accounts receivable
Credit Card Monitoring
Analyse payment methods and ensure you are not being overcharged by payment processors
Benefits of using restaurant cash control software
- There’s a lot of cash flowing into a restaurant business any day of the week, and keeping an eye on it is more than important – it’s crucial to your success.
- Every transaction, from the customer handing over the cash to it being deposited in the bank can be tracked by our restaurant cash control software, giving you absolute peace of mind that it’s not going astray.
- Using our cash reporting software can help you to combat any unpleasant fraud or theft threats – you can set up reports and be alerted if large cash variances occur. Staff aware of your good reporting ability from the restaurant cash management system will be discouraged from any potentially criminal activity.
- Your cash will be tracked with a clear audit trail in the restaurant cash management system all the way to bank reconciliation, and cash is automatically recorded with your accounts receivable facility.
- Credit card payments are not forgotten, either. Comprehensive reports from our restaurant cash control software can help you to understand what you are being charged by payment processors, and make sure it’s not excessive.