Get staff back to work safely : the approach and tools – Webinar
Did you know: 80% of staff told a survey that safety is their now main concern about returning to work.
At NFS, we provide the tools that support getting back to work safely, with effective space scheduling that enables good workplace hygiene, planned social distancing and excellent collaboration.
Discover the following factors:
- How to plan your workplace for social distancing
- How to use a mobile scheduling platform for better agile working
- Why booking safe space eases your staff’s concerns
- How to use technology to select, book and check into a space, with “zero touch”
- Tips on monitoring key compliance metrics—it will be the law.
If you are responsible for providing staff with a safe workplace and need the right tools to make it a reality, this webinar is for you!
The webinar features industry leading speakers:
Luis Desouza – CEO, Jason Jenner – Special Projects, Stephen Corkin – Client Services