Restaurant Sales Dashboard
With our restaurant sales dashboard we integrate the stock control software seamlessly with sales data from your sales outlets retrieved automatically by our EPoS solution. It means you can see live sales data on the dashboard for restaurant wherever you happen to be.
Complete the form today to secure your opportunity to arrange a short demonstration of the benefits of our Stock control software for restaurants
Restaurant Sales Dashboard Delivers:
Get daily reporting straight to your inbox on your operating profit
Our business intelligence system creates stock control reports and alerts for critical events
Our enterprise dashboard for restaurant solution means you can monitor all your outlets and view the total sales mix
Benefits of using the restaurant sales dashboard
- It’s obvious to say that any restaurant business needs to know the level of its sales – but the advantages of a live restaurant sales dashboard are enormous.
- Sales naturally fluctuate by time, date and season in the restaurant business, but being able to track what’s selling well at which outlet is a crucial starting point for better business planning. A restaurant control panel can highlight issues that need to be dealt with urgently, and also pinpoint what’s selling well, so you can share best practice among your outlets.
- Because the live sales dashboard is a web-based service, it’s extremely useful for restaurant managers on the move. You can access the restaurant control panel from anywhere you have an internet connection, via your iPhone or tablet, so you can stay up to date wherever you are – it’s not necessary to be at your restaurant or outlet to view the sales dashboard software
- Every day, the dashboard delivers a comprehensive report on your operating profit direct to your inbox so you can monitor performance and take action as soon as it becomes necessary.
- You’ll also get intelligent alerts for events critical to your business, and stock reports that keep you in control of your inventory at all times. It’s a great way to drive up efficiency and keep things running smoothly.