Available Any Time and Anywhere
Rendezvous Events is available either to install at your venue, or as a cloud offering for fast and affordable deployment.
With the Rendezvous event management SaaS solution there are no upfront cost for licence purchase, servers and IT services – just an affordable monthly rental fee. In addition, your organisation will not need to deploy additional in-house IT resources – NFS provides a fully managed service with high availability.
One of our clients enjoying the Rendezvous event management SaaS solution are Life’s Kitchen – check out their case study to discover how they benefited from the cloud venue solution.
Complete the form today to secure your opportunity to arrange a short demonstration of the benefits of our Venue Management Software
Our venue management software in the cloud delivers:
No Upfront Costs
Pay an affordable monthly fee instead
Use tablets and smartphones to access Rendezvous
Staff on the move can access online anywhere
It offers over 99% uptime
Your software is upgraded automatically – for free
Perfect for using on the iPad at your venue
Benefits of using Rendezvous events venue management cloud software:
- You can’t always be at your venue – but you always want to keep an eye on the management of events there
- The answer is Rendezvous events venue management cloud software, because as a cloud-based service, it puts the power of Rendezvous at your fingertips wherever you have access to the internet
- There are also further advantages. A cloud-based system requires no expensive initial outlay for IT, and there’s no up-front fee – you simply pay an affordable monthly fee. Even better, the software is constantly upgraded for you without anyone having to visit your premises
- Because you can take Rendezvous with you on an iPad, it’s also excellent for showarounds for customers, where you can bring your vision easily to life for them
- Together with the advanced management capability Rendezvous brings to your organisation – including comprehensive reports – it enables you to get a clear view of your business and puts valuable information in the hands of your staff who need it whenever they want it.