handheld tableside ordering
Increase table turns with hand-held tableside ordering
Hand-held Tableside Ordering
No more trekking back and forth to the kitchen with orders; handheld ordering devices for restaurants are revolutionising service – and saving time and money.
Serving staff used to spend a lot of time ferrying orders to the kitchen or bar – but no longer. Now, with our robust handheld ordering devices for restaurants they can transmit orders effortlessly from the table, generate bills easily and even process card payments while the customer is still seated.
The technology has improved service for a number of our clients including CAU and Dishoom.
Complete the form today to secure your opportunity to arrange a short demonstration of the benefits of our EPOS system for restaurants
Hand-held Tableside Ordering Delivers:
Free up tables: no time is wasted, so guests can be seated quickly
Orders are sent directly from tableside to kitchen/bar
Give customers the rapid response they want
Our Orderman hardware processes over 15 million transactions per day
Choice of Hardware
Our EPoS solution can also run on any mobile platform such as tablet or smartphone
Send direct from tableside to printer
Benefits of using hand-held tableside ordering
- Speed of service is an important factor for many diners these days, as everyone gets busier and busier
- No-one wants to be left hanging around waiting for their food – and handheld ordering devices for restaurants can make a huge impact on how quickly your staff can deliver accurate orders
- That makes customers happy, and also benefits your bottom line. Speedy service means quicker table turns, and accurate ordering means food is not wasted and diners are not left frustrated
- Using hand-held tableside ordering hardware, your staff can place accurate orders direct to the kitchen without having to rush there. That leaves them more time to upsell to customers and ensures their orders are perfectly delivered
- Afterwards, your staff can take payment at the table, even using credit and debit cards and splitting the bill, and the receipt is printed out wirelessly
- It’s a smooth and efficient process for everyone concerned, and encourages customers to come back again.
Take this opportunity to download your copy of the Aloha EPOS Brochure. Discover more about how it can revolutionise your restaurant.