NFS Technology have announced a strong package of new software solutions to support venues and workplaces fighting their way back to normality after lockdown.
The workspace, venues and hospitality software specialists have evolved their market-leading systems including Rendezvous Workspace and Rendezvous Events to respond to the evolving requirements of organizations easing out of the crisis.
The latest enhancements include:
1. New integration with Microsoft Dynamics: Rendezvous Events meeting venue software offers a complete enterprise level solution for sales and marketing, with live booking availability from Rendezvous now available straight to the Dynamics platform
2. Back to work technology toolkit: Rendezvous Workspace offers a toolkit of software enabling staff and visitor safety and productivity, including:
- Zero-touch access for staff and guests
- Location and booking of desks and meeting spaces via an app, using a graphical floorplan
- Integration with presence sensors that provide real-time occupation data to ensure safe distancing
- Reverse hoteling so allocated desks can be made available when unoccupied
- Up-to-date information on when space has been cleaned.
NFS Chief Executive Officer Luis De Souza said: “Organizations are facing enormous challenges in adjusting to the demands of the post-corona world.
“The overarching issue, of course, is survival – every organization and venue is working incredibly hard to get business back to something that can start to look normal.
“For many businesses, the issues range from the practicalities of keeping employees safe to maintaining productivity and wrestling with the realities of the changing footprint of their real estate.
“With many people still working from home, building confidence in a return to work are crucial.
“Workspace and meeting venue software will play an incredibly valuable role as we go forward, not only supporting and enabling everything from effective sales to the support of agile working and the effective use of workspace.”
Luis said organizations who have access to the right software will have a firm foundation on which to build future business.
“These remain uncertain times, and although businesses are moving resolutely forward to plan their strategies and operations there are still many unknowns ahead of us,” he said.
“We have worked swiftly with our world-leading partners, including Microsoft, to supercharge our software packages to underpin operations now and in the coming months – no matter what the virus throws at us.”
Supercharge your post-pandemic operations with workspace and meeting venue software – find out how.