It was definitely one of our best events to date – but if you weren’t able to join us at our recent meeting venue technology breakfast briefing there’s no reason why you should miss out.
Guests at our briefing with Londonlaunch gained a real insight into the huge difference this amazing technology – such as our leading Rendezvous Events – is making in the venues industry.
We can’t share everything they learned, unfortunately – too much was discussed – but I’ve picked out 5 insights delivered by our esteemed guest speakers that might surprise you:
1) Meeting venue operators are still lagging behind hotel operators when it comes to adopting digital technology.
2) Meeting venues technology can deliver 24/7 online booking facilities, so no bookings are lost when the box office is closed.
3) 90% of consumers read online reviews, and satisfied customers can be encouraged to post positive reviews.
4) Tracking online traffic with the help of meeting venue technology helps you optimise the way customers use your website.
5) Big data is offering venues the opportunity to segment their clients for better-targeted marketing.
The enthusiastic reception from our packed audience at the Church House Westminster showed that the meeting venues industry is really waking up to the benefits of meeting venue technology.
Leading software such as Rendezvous can bring valuable gains in customer service, as well as smoothing operations, automating tasks and freeing up staff for interacting with clients.
Our Breakfast Briefing was also the launch event for Rendezvous Version 5.
Rendezvous Version 5 features a brand new user interface, full integration with our web booking portal, integrated CRM, a new business insight module and massively enhanced functionality. For more information on Version 5 CLICK HERE.
We hope to work with Londonlaunch on further useful seminars – there’s a huge appetite from venue operators for information in this area.
Watch this space – or contact our experts today to find out how your venue can benefit from Rendezvous Events meeting venue technology; they’ve got many more insights to share with you.